Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday: 7:00am - 3:30pm
Saturday: 8:00am - 12:00pm
Closed: Sunday and Holidays
FOR SCRAP SELLERS
YARD SAFTEY PROCEDURES
- Watch out for heavy equipment.
- Make eye contact with the operator before moving around mobile equipment.
- Follow instructions of the traffic directors and the inspectors.
- Only enter the unloading areas when instructed.
- Exit vehicle and stay in the designated area if your vehicle is unloaded with mobile equipment.
- Do not climb on or take material from piles.
- Observe “No Smoking” and “Do Not Enter” signs in the plant.
- Watch out for pedestrians while driving (especially when backing up).
- Watch out for other vehicles while driving (obey stop signs).
- Report any injuries to the R.B. Baker office right away.
Please Dress Appropriately
Wear sturdy shoes and use gloves to handle scrap